The Amazon Great Indian Sale starts today and will offer great discounts till 14th May 2017. The offers involve several categories, from smartphones and laptops to consumer durables and apparels. The Amazon sale will be followed by Flipkart sale from 14 May to 18 May where Myntra will also join Flipkart in the sale. The sale includes discounts, cashbacks, deals, and the chance to win Rs 1 lakh every hour.
Amazon is looking to woo its Prime members with some exclusive deals. It can be noted that Prime membership is free for a month and thereby costs Rs 499 for a year. Amazon has already announced that all Prime Members will get access to the deals 30 minutes before the non-Prime members do.
To get full advantage of the sale you must follow these steps:
- Buy an Amazon Prime Membership.
- Get your shopping list ready.
- Load money in Amazon Pay Balance.
- Use the Amazon App.
- Save your credit or debit card details.
- Save your delivery address.
- If possible use Citibank or Bajaj Finserv cards to avail the discounts.
Redmi 4A exclusive for Amazon Prime members
Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 1: Offers and Deals
Here are our best smartphone picks from the sale:
iPhone 7: iPhone 7 is also on sale and here is how much it costs:
- 32GB variant costs Rs 43,990 saving Rs 16,001.
- 128GB variant costs Rs 52,999 saving Rs 17,001.
- 256 GB variant costs Rs 71,000 saving of Rs 9,000.
Moto G5: The latest Moto smartphone gets a flat Rs 1,000 off and is available for Rs 10,999. Prime members get extra Rs 1000 cashback if they pay by Amazon pay balance.
Honor 6X: The device comes in two variant as well. Both the variants get a Flat Rs 2,000 off making it a handsome deal. Here are the prices:
There are several other discounts on Mobile accessories, Home Appliances, Apparels, and other Electronics worth checking out. Apart from the usual offers, there is an additional cashback of 15% on App and 10% on site using Citibank cards.