Redmi has silently introduced a new smartphone called Redmi K30i 5G in China today. It has the same design and specifications identical to the Redmi K30 5G phone that went official in China in December 2019. The major difference between the two smartphones is that the K30i comes with a 48MP primary lens as compared to 64MP in Redmi K30 5G.
Redmi K30i 5G Pricing And Availability
Currently Redmi K30i 5G is listed on JD.com with a Price tag of 1999¥ Yuan (₹21,230 in Indian currency) for 6GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant. This Smartphone is launched in Red, Blue, Purple and White color. Redmi K30i goes on sale on 2nd June. The company didn’t comment on the Global launch yet.
Redmi K30i Specifications
Redmi K30i 5G comes with 6.67-inch FullHD+ HDR 10 display with 2400 x 1080 pixel resolutions, 120Hz refresh rate along with front and back Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The Redmi K30i 5G arrived with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset coupled with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage.
The K30i camera is equipped with Quad Camera at the Back and Dual punch-hole camera in the front display. Quad Camera at the Back includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP Ultra Wide camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 5MP super macro sensor. Dual Selfie Camera in Redmi phone: you get a 20MP camera along with a 2MP depth sensor backed by (AI) Artificial Intelligence. This Smartphone comes with a side mount Fingerprint sensor as well as a USB Type-C port. There is a 3.5mm Jack with Ultra-linear speaker, smart PA loudspeaker, and a Hi-Res Audio support. Here is the spec sheet:
- Display: 6.67-inch FullHD IPS LCD Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.6×8.79mm
- Weight: 208g
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC with 5G connectivity coupled with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1
- Rear Camera: 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP Ultra Wide camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 5MP super macro sensor
- Front Camera: 20MP AI dual camera and 2MP depth sensor
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C
- Security: Side Mounted fingerprint sensor
- Software: MIUI 11
- Battery: 4050mAh with 30W fast charge support
- Connectivity: Dual-mode 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, WiFi, Multifunction NFC
The K30i might be the cheapest 5G smartphone by the company. Thanks to Qualcomm’s cheaper chip that offers 5G connectivity.
That’s all in this one. Stay tuned for more.