BSNL India is determined to give a tough competition to the private Telcos by launching aggressive offers ever since Reliance Jio has disrupted the telecom market. BSNL saw a record 2.95 million new activations in the last few months, pan-India. The company recently launched new prepaid plans to counter Reliance Jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. BSNL New Prepaid Plans aim at beating all private telecom companies including Reliance Jio.
BSNL New Prepaid Plans
BSNL has come up with three new plans namely “Dil Khol Ke Bol” (STV349), “Triple Ace” (STV333), and “Nehle per Dehla” (STV395). There is a 339 plan as well which is modified to give more data now. The information was leaked on Twitter by Deepesh Arora(@deepeshar) who is a Telecom industry analyst and a businessman(as per his twitter profile).
— Deepesh Arora (@deepeshar) April 20, 2017
Rs 339 revised Plan
BSNL launched this plan after Jio’s 1GB/day plan for the Prime members in the last month. The plan offered 2GB/day and become popular in no time. The company has decided to revise the same plan to offer more data. What is on the offer:
- Unlimited Local+STD calls to BSNL
- Free 25 minutes/day on other networks(Local+STD)
- Unlimited Data (3GB/day high speed and 80kbps after that)
Rs 333 New Plan
The STV333 plan is called “Tripple Ace” and is the cheapest of all BSNL new prepaid plans.
- Unlimited Data (FUP 3GB/day and 80kbps after that).
- Valid for 90 days.
Rs 349 Plan
STV349 plan known as “Dil Khol ke Bol”.
- Unlimited Local+STD in Home circle.
- Unlimited Data (FUP 2GB/Day and 80kbps after that).
- Valid for 28 days
Rs 395 Plan
“Nehle Per Dehla” STV395 plan. One of the best BSNL new prepaid plans.
- Unlimited Data (FUP 2GB/day reduced speed at 80kbps)
- 3000 Local+STD minutes BSNL to BSNL.
- 1800 Local+STD minutes to other networks.
- Valid for 71 days.
BSNL new prepaid plans will give the other private telecom companies a run for their money. Tell us which plan or which telecom operator would you prefer.