Jio AirFiber internet services have recently been launched in India, with plans starting as low as Rs 599 + GST per month. These plans offer speeds ranging from 100Mbps to 1Gbps. To recap, this new service was initially introduced in 2022 and is now in direct competition with Airtel’s Xstream Air Fiber. You can now book the plug-and-play internet device on the company’s official website. Jio AirFiber will be available in two variants: AirFiber and AirFiber Max.
Table of Contents
Here is an Overview of Jio AirFiber:
Jio AirFiber provides a comprehensive digital entertainment experience, including access to 550+ digital TV channels through a 4K set-top box and a voice-activated remote control. Additionally, it offers indoor broadband, and access to more than 16 OTT apps, such as Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. It also comes with smart home services like cloud PC for education and remote work, security and surveillance solutions, healthcare services, and educational content.
The availability of Jio AirFiber is currently limited to 8 major cities, including:
Here are the details of Jio AirFiber Plans and Prices in India:
- Jio AirFiber Rs 599: This base plan is priced at Rs 599 + GST and provides 30 Mbps speed, unlimited data, a 30-day validity, 550+ digital channels, and access to Disney+Hotstar, SonyLIV, Zee5, and 11 other apps. Buyers can also choose 6 or 12-month plans.
- Jio AirFiber Rs 899: Priced at Rs 899 + GST, this plan offers unlimited data, 100 Mbps speed, 550+ digital channels, and 30 days of validity. Customers also get access to Disney+Hotstar, SonyLIV, Zee5, and 11 more apps. There is an option for 6 or 12-month plans.
- Jio AirFiber Rs 1,199: This plan, priced at Rs 1,199 + GST, provides 100 Mbps speed, 550+ digital channels, and 30 days of validity. It includes access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, and 13 more apps. Customers can choose between 6 or 12-month durations.
- Jio AirFiber Max Rs 1,499: The AirFiber Max plan at Rs 1,499 offers 300 Mbps unlimited data, 30 days of validity, 550+ digital channels, and access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, and 13 more apps. There is an option for 6 or 12-month plans for new customers.
- Jio AirFiber Max Rs 2,499: Priced at Rs 2,499, the AirFiber Max plan provides 500 Mbps unlimited data, 550+ digital channels, 30 days of validity, and access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, and 13 more apps. New customers can select 6 or 12-month plans.
- Jio AirFiber Max Rs 3,999: This premium plan, priced at Rs 3,999, offers 1Gbps unlimited data, 550+ digital channels, 30 days of validity, and access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, and 13 more apps. Customers have the choice of 6 or 12-month plans for new connections.
JioAirFiber Max is available in select areas, and installation charges of Rs 1,000 will be waived for customers choosing 12-month plans.
To get Jio AirFiber, you can either give a missed call to 60008-60008 to start booking on WhatsApp or the Jio website or visit the nearest Jio Store. Once you book, Jio will contact you to set up your home connection.
Jio AirFiber utilizes the existing 5G network and wireless technology to offer high-speed connectivity without the need for optical fiber. The hardware supports the Wi-Fi 6 standard and includes multiple LAN ports. This plug-and-play device can be used with other routers, eliminating the need for messy wires. Users can easily set up the device through the Jio app, which offers various customization options. Jio AirFiber can cover an area of up to 100 sqft on the same floor.
The Jio AirFiber is also offering Home devices at no additional cost:
- Latest Wi-Fi router for coverage everywhere in your home
- 4K smart set-top box
- Voice-active remote
What is JioAirFiber?
JioAirFiber is a service that provides an opportunity for TV or broadband users to upgrade to a world-class home entertainment, broadband, and digital experience, delivered through one integrated service. JioAirFiber provides the best-in-class value proposition and plans as JioFiber.
Digital Entertainment with features like Top 550+ digital TV channels, Catch-up TV, 16+ OTT apps and Broadband with high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity & other Smart Home Services.
What is the difference between JioAirFiber and JioAirFiber Max?
JioAirFiberMax offers high speeds when compared to JioAirFiber. Checkout the JioAirFIber Plans
How to get a new JioAirFiber connection?
Step 1: Give a missed call on 60008-60008 to book via WhatsApp
Step 2: Go to our website:https://www.jio.com/selfcare/interest/airfiber
Step 3: Visit your nearest Jio Store
How do I check if JioAirFiber is available in my city?
Currently, the availability of Jio AirFiber is currently limited to 8 major cities:
What are the installation charges for a new JioAirFiber connection?
To ensure an ultra-fast connection, an outdoor unit will be installed on your terrace/rooftop or outside your home. This installation service is chargeable at ₹1,000 but will be waived off in case you opt for an annual plan. You can also take the benefit of credit/debit card-based EMI to pay monthly and still get the benefits of an annual plan.
That’s all about the JioAirFiber. Is JioAirFiber available in your city? Have you ordered it already? Let us know in the comments below.
This article may contain affiliate links that Reviewhub’s owner or publisher may receive a commission from if you buy a product or service through those links.