Lenovo, Motorola’s parent company is all set to launch the Moto G5 in India on April 4. The company has started sending media invites for the same. Unlike its sibling, Moto G5 will be an Amazon Exclusive. The smartphone will go on sale on Amazon India at 12 AM IST on April 5. Amazon Prime customers might get special launch offers on Moto G5. Those of you interested can also set a notification via Moto G5’s landing page on Amazon here.
Moto G5 Specifications
- 5-Inch full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display.
- Powered by a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 processor.
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM coupled with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage.
- Expandable via a MicroSD card up to 128GB.
- 2800 mAh removable battery with fast charging.
- 13 MP rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, and dual-LED flash, and a 5 MP wide-angle front camera for selfies.
- The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
The Moto G5 houses a fingerprint scanner in the front underneath the display which doubles as a Home Button. The highlight is that the device integrates Google Assistant, a feature first exclusive only to the Pixel devices. Just like the Moto G5Plus, it comes with Motorola-exclusive features such as Moto Display, Actions, twist gesture, and a One Button Nav mode that lets users navigate the interface with swipes on the fingerprint scanner.
The Price has not been revealed as of now, but Lenovo is expected to set a competitive price for the smartphone. Amazon India is running Mobile Carnival and offering some exciting discounts. Check all the deals here. Some of the top deals are:
Get up to Rs. 1250 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance with any Credit Card EMI on the purchase of One Plus 3T.
Up To Rs. 10,000 off on iPhone 7.