The festive season is on and so is the season of offers, deals and shopping carnivals. If you are looking to buy a new smartphone this season or if you want to gift it to your someone special, we are here to help you make the right choice. This is our Top Deals on Smartphones at Amazon India’s Great Indian Festival Sale.
The number one phone on our list is the OnePlus 5. The device itself needs no introduction and is very popular in the Android community. The device has set up a new benchmark for the dual camera phones with top-notch specs at an affordable price. OnePlus promises quality at a budget and also has one the best software in the Android market. Let’s have a small look at the specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD 1920X1080p AMOLED Display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera with Telephoto Lens and 16MP front-facing camera.
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 3300mAH Lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology.
- Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody, and NFC enabled.
The device is priced at Rs. 32,999 and is available in Slate Grey and Soft Gold color variant, there is a 128GB variant which costs Rs. 37,999 and also has a Midnight Black color variant. Hence, the device is the number one contender of our Top Deals on Smartphones list.
There is an Exchange offer which will give you an Extra Rs. 3,000 off on the device. You can also avail a No Cost EMI for up to 12 months on credit cards and there is a 10% cash back on HDFC cards (Max Rs. 1,500). You will also get Free 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance (powered by Kotak 811), Rs. 250 cashback as Amazon Pay for streaming videos on Amazon Prime and Rs. 500 promotional credits for Kindle Books.
Moto G5s Plus
This is Motorola’s budget offering with Dual camera and comes with some considerable upgrades from the Moto G5 Plus. It is priced at Rs. 15,999, a little above the 15k mark but if you buy it from an HDFC card, it will give you a Rs. 1,500 cash back which makes it Rs. 14,499. Here is a quick look at the spec sheet:
- 13+13MP dual back camera (f/2.0, dual LED flash) and 8MP front-facing camera with flash.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB.
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920) capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G); Metal body with a fingerprint reader.
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor.
- 3000mAH Lithium-ion battery with 15W Turbo Charging.
The device comes at a flat discount of Rs. 1,000 along with other offers for Kindle and Jio.
Micromax Canvas Infinity
Micromax deserves a pat on the back for this device. This phone has an 18:9 display and is priced at Rs. 9,999 only, isn’t that great? The Micromax Canvas Infinity also impresses with a 16MP front camera. Let’s take a look at the spec sheet:
- 18:9 Full Vision display with a 5.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen and 1440 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 16MP front camera and 13MP rear camera with auto scene detection, bokeh effect, superpixel, and panorama.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB in a dedicated slot | Dual SIM (4G+4G).
- Android v7 Nougat OS with a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor.
- 2900 mAh lithium-ion battery | Fingerprint sensor.
This is not all, unlike its Mi the phone comes with an earphone, screen guard and a back cover in the box. However, an HDFC card could hand you a cashback of Rs. 999 making the effective cost of the device Rs. 9000
The LG Q6 gets a whopping Rs. 4,000 off and the device comes with an 18:9 FullVision Display with impressive specs and the price drop makes it a worthy purchase. Let’s check the specifications of the device:
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera with wide angle selfie camera
- 5.5-inch IPS Display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution, 442PPI pixel density and 16M color support with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and dual SIM (nano+nano) Dual-SIM (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours.
The device looks like a smaller version of the LG G6 and comes with No Cost EMI and an extra Rs. 2.500 off on exchanging an old phone.
LG G6 FullVision
The LG G6 FullVision is the most underrated Android device of the year. In spite of top-notch specs, Bezel-Less display, and amazing features the device failed to attract the audience. Anyways, the device got a massive price cut of 38% and is now available at Rs. 33,990 along with other offers and benefits. The specifications are as follows:
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front-facing camera, a wide-angle dual camera with square camera mode and SNS (Social Network) Quick Access.
- 18:9 Display; 5.7-inch FullVision display with 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution, Dolby Vision, and HDR10.
- Android v7.0 Nougat operating system with 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 136 hours
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
The device looks beautiful with a near bezel-less display, metallic body with glass back and comes with Google Assistant immersed in the software. The device is capable of recording a HiFi audio in 4K Video mode. The device comes with LG’s custom UX 6.0. The device can be purchased at No Cost EMI for 12 up to 12 months with Extra Rs.2000 off on exchanging an old phone.
This device needs no introduction, it is a beast when it comes to power and can handle anything thrown at it. It comes with the high-end specifications and a promise of an update to Android Oreo makes the device future proof. The previous generation of OnePlus is good enough and is now available at a much affordable price. Check out the specifications:
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixel size) with high-speed autofocus technology (PDAF), updated Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies protected by a more durable sapphire glass with a 16 MP front camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.0 µm Pixel size) capable of capturing improved low-light selfies and videos
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED Full HD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 PPI pixel density
- Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro (2.35 GHz) quad-core processor; Adreno 530 GPU 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage), dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G),
- 3,400 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge (5V 4A) technology; NFC enabled, Bluetooth 4.2and reversible USB type-C connector
The device is available at Rs. 24,999 and you can also avail the No Cost EMI option for up to 12 months. You can also get a 10% cash back (Rs. 1,500 Max) on HDFC cards which makes the effective cost is Rs. 23,4999.
Apple iPhone 7
Apple iPhone 7 needs no introduction and is available at a very effective price on Amazon India. The 32GB, the Black color variant is available at Rs. 38,999 and the 128GB variant is available at Rs. 49,999 in Jet Black.
- 12MP primary camera with optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash, and Live Photos, 4K video recording at 30 fps and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps, 7MP front-facing FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD 3D Touch capacitive touchscreen display and home button with 1334×750 resolution and wide color, Splash, water and dust resistant.
- iOS 10 and iCloud operating system with A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor, 32GB internal memory, and single Nano-SIM.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh) providing talk time up to 14 hours on 3G network.
As usual, you can get the 10% (Max. Rs.1,500) cash back on HDFC card which makes the effective price Rs. 37,499 and the 128GB variant will cost Rs. 48,499.
These were our pick of top Deals on smartphones from Amazon India’s Great Indian Festival Sale. The sale includes several other offers on smartphones from Vivo, Google Pixel, Samsung, Lenovo, Honor and much more.
If you have any questions about any devices listed above, Feel free to comment your questions below and I will try to answer them all.